With over forty (40) millions American saddled with financially crushing student loan debt, student loan debt reduction has become a big business in the U.S.
Sadly, many of the companies offering student loan consolidation or debt reduction services have proven to be unprofessional, dishonest and misleading.
Welcome to Student Loan Freedom, LLC – we are dedicated to helping hard working Americans uncover a brighter financial future on a foundation of
Uncompromising Integrity, Honesty & Transparency.
Every one of our clients starts by asking the same question: “Can I do this myself?” And the answer is “ABSOLUTELY“! You will note that our website provides simple and straightforward information that both educates and guides you about your options. However, while some of our clients have attempted to work directly with the U.S. Dept of Education or the direct lender of their current loans, almost everyone has experienced the type of frustration, extensive on-hold time and often misguided advice. And so, while you can undertake loan consolidation and a better repayment program on your own, we want to offer you an alternative to this frustrating and time-consuming process:
Our 5 step program eliminates the need for you to spend hours on the phone, fill complicated forms annual requalification for repayment programs.
- Step 1: Accurately (with direct access to the U.S. Dept of Education database) identify how many and the type of student loans you have.
- Step 2: Identify if any of your loans ‘qualify’ for consolidation, better repayment program or even forgiveness
- Step 3: Assess your current financial income and expenses and identify the best student loan repayment program (including eligibility for student loan forgiveness if you’re a government or if you work for a qualifying not-for-profit institution.
- Step 4: Directly file all the forms on your behalf and received confirmation that you’ve enrolled in a lower monthly payment program
- Step 5: Annually requalify and re-file your loan docs to ensure you maintain your eligibility.